Trailer Check & Code Talk
Trailer Check Product features:
- Full test of trailer lighting circuits with 4 different modes of operation:
- Power management control i.e. on 2sec : off 1sec
- Complete automatic cycled sequence for all circuits
- Diagnostic mode with selected circuit permanently on
- Radio remote control via CodeTalk
- Reverse & side lights option to test silent mode/reversing buzzers.
- ABS/EBS power to trailer also “in cab” warning light function
- Test EBS CAN line integrity test Audible low battery warning
- Auto shutdown if accidentally left on
- Short circuit protection
- Charging via 240v mains or top-up via 12v cigar lighter Supplied with 2metre cables (24N,24S,ABS/EBS)
- Compact and rugged case (all cables can be enclosed within case)
When purchased with CodeTalk, lighting circuits can be radio remote controlled, working up to 100metres away.
Code Talk Product features:
- Works with ALL trailer ABS systems, Wabco, Haldex, Knorr-Bremse
- Display of active and stored faults
- Simple fault descriptions Number of times same fault logged
- Clear hints for repair Erasure of stored faults
- Back lit display for working in low light conditions.
- “In cab” warning light displayed when used with TrailerCheck
- Powered by 9v battery (supplied)
- Complete with diagnostic interface and cables Fully upgradeable as new software becomes available.
- Hand-held wireless operation to control lighting Circuits when Used with both TrailerCheck and Van TrailerCheck